Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

All about Credits

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

All about Credits Empty
PostSubject: All about Credits   All about Credits I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 10:54 pm

Credits
All about Credits Melac110

Hello students! I'm here to tell you about credits! Credits is our money system here at Melancholic Academy, or also known as the "MA." Credits let you buy badges and if you have a warning, you can pay us to take it away, this is so not a bribe. You can also buy merchandise from users, and open up a shop and start selling your own things!

How do I get credits, you may be wondering that. I'll tell you! Credits are obtained from posting, when you sell an item, winning contests, and sometimes when the site sets a goal, like: If the site gets more than 100 members, everyone will receive $20 as a gift. Another way to get money is when you win awards. There are many awards, like Politest Poster, but five users who have qualified are picked and the Wardens pick the winner randomly. Awards can be found to the right.

There are ranks to be achieved for when you post a specific number of posts.
Here they are in order:

New- 0 Posts (no money)
Cool- 250 Posts ($15)
Mild- 1,000 Posts ($20)
Extreme- 2,000 Posts ($30)
Burning- 3,000 Posts ($35)

Just be sure to PM Rinami saying that you've ranked up, if not, you won't get the good money that you deserve!

Well what do you do with all the money?
Give it charity?
Give it to Kirai?

Spend it at Gomi?
Ding! Ding! Ding!
Gomi is a user friendly shop created by myself, Kirai, with Rinami's money. Here you can buy badges, that are based off of anime/manga series, as well as customizable ranks. Lame? Ehh, maybe, but there are some other cool things up for sale, so you might want to think twice.

There's only credits, which is also considered money. So if you hear either term, it means the same thing.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

All about Credits

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: The Ultimate Student Handbook-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com