Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

History Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:15 am

A different teacher comes in to teach every two weeks.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits
Money: 15

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:02 pm

Courtney walked softly into the History room it was nice and quiet she could read her Nancy Drew book, Courtney grabbed a seat and started to read, but she felt kinda lonely
Back to top Go down
Felicity
New
Felicity

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 04, 2011 11:25 pm

Felicity walked in, her attention focused on one of her pale, white braids, icy blue eyes not paying attention. She jumped when she finally, noticed Courtney, her eyes wide, she gave a distrustful glare, before going to sit at a random desk. She reached into it, pulling out a violin, and then standing on the chair. She began to play a mournful tune, her doe eyes closed, not paying attention to the world around her.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:39 pm

Courtney walked into the History room with a couple of books she sat down, and listened to the silence she felt lonely she shivered as a cool breeze came by

Courtney looked around to see if a window was open
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:49 pm

Chase walked in. He looked around before laying eyes on Courtney. "Hey," he said, smiling beautifully at her. "It's cold in here huh?" He added, he went to his desk and pulled out an extra sweat shirt. He put it around her shoulders. He gave her a pretty smile.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 4:55 pm

Courtney looked at Chase "oh thank you!" Courtney said with a smile
"Yes it's pretty cold in here" Courtney said frowning as she rubbed her legs her purple hair falling infront of her face
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:12 pm

"Why is it so cold in here?" Chase asked perplexedly. He found the source, a small, cracked window. He walked over and shut it. "Damn window. It never stays closed." He said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:14 pm

Courtney giggled at Chase "thank you! I have strong disliking feelings for the cold!" Courtney said smirking
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:20 pm

Alice walked into the History room she saw Courtney, she gave Courtney a weird glare then Alice saw Chase she froze giving him a nasty look

Alice sat down near Courtney but not to close to her
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:31 pm

Skylar walked into the room with her book to her chest, not really looking at anyone, she sat in her usual seat. The middle desk it was in the perfect spot. Skylar didn't really need a history class, but she enjoyed history.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:35 pm

Alice turned to see Skylar she gave Skylar a small friendly smile "hello Skylar!" Alice said calmly
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:38 pm

Skylar smiled and yawned "hey, Alice" she said turning to the girl.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:40 pm

Alice smiled, "so hows your day been so far" Alice said not knowing how to start a conversation Alice, put a puzzled face on
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 5:57 pm

Skylar shrugged "I've slept threw most of my classes today, I don't need lessons in most of them anyway, and you?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:06 pm

Alice shrugged "okay I guess, I miss Hikami I've been kind of miserable without him, and I feel unsafe" Alice said frowning she sighed and stared at the ground a small tear escaped her eyes

She quickly rubbed it away hoping that Skylar didn't notice it, Alice then slowly curled up into a ball on the chair she, rested her chin onto her knees looking at Skylar with her big reddish eyes
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 6:54 pm

Skylar nodded at her "oh, I understand what your saying " she said looking at the pale girl. "Hmm, I feel like I want to be alone, in my room but I have to come to class" she said.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:02 pm

McKenzie came rushing in. She saw Skylar, and walked over. "I heard about Chase if you'd rather not be here, you can be excused." She gave the girl an apologetic look, she'd heard about the boy nearly dying on hypothermia.

"Is he any better?" She asked tentatively. She hoped they didn't still have him in for testing. She squeezed Skylar's hand, trying to imitate the redhead's way of comforting her.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:10 pm

Skylar looked up at with a lighter shade of blue eyes, it provied she had been crying. "I...haven't gone to see him," she said feeling guitly "I just don't want to see him at the moment" she said recalling the events from earlier. The truth was he scared her, and she didn't want him to know that.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:13 pm

McKenzie understood, she'd been in this kind of the situation. She patted the taller girl's hand. "It's alright. He scared all of us." She smiled, shakily. "Do you still love him, though?" She hoped that this incident wouldn't change things.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:24 pm

Skylar looked up at her and said nothing. She wasn't sure anymore, did she still love him, should she still love him. Even better did he still love her, it was her fault he started freaking out. "I...do know" she said quietly "I think I make him worse than he truly it" she added softly.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:33 pm

"Yeah, but he's happy." McKenzie said with a smile. She hugged Skylar tightly. She turned to the rest of the class. "Hey guys."
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:40 pm

"You lot are depressing, straight on", Celestine said leaning in the door way puffing his ever-present pipe. Spending the most time at the Academy he'd seen people die, people leave, and people escape; nothing really surprised him anymore.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:45 pm

McKenzie bristled, turning to face Celestine. She stomped over to him, craning her head upward. "All day you've been a jerk!" She snatched the pipe out of his mouth and threw it on the floor. "Could you try to be sympathetic? Take a Midol."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:48 pm

Skylat shrugged and ignored the tiny feeling of doubt she had in her stomach. "Am I really?" She asked him with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 22, 2011 7:57 pm

Celestine watched his pipe clatter to the floor, he casually walked over and pocketed the now extinguished fixation. He turned around and looked at McKenzie he began a tirade of yelling, "OH I CAN TRY AND BE SYMPATHETIC BUT I'VE BEEN DOING IT FOR TOO LONG! I TRY AND HELP PEOPLE BUT LET'S BE HONEST, YOU'LL ALL BE GONE EVENTUALLY. HOW ABOUT WE LISTEN TO CELESTINE'S ISSUES? HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED WHAT IT FEELS LIKE WHEN SOMEBODY ASKS WHY YOUR GRANDMOTHER'S YOUR MUM? I PUT UP WITH THAT FOR YEARS, THEN WHEN SHE DIED AND I WAS SENT TO THE ORPHANAGE PEOPLE JUST ASKED WHERE ME MUM WAS. THEN I'M SENT HERE TO GET HELP AND ALL THAT HAPPENS IS YOU LOT DRUG ME! THAT'S ALL YOU DO, YOU DON'T HELP PEOPLE YOU JUST MEDICATE THEM UNTIL THE PARENTS REQUEST THEM BACK."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

History Classroom Empty
PostSubject: Re: History Classroom   History Classroom I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

History Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Back to top