Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Saturo, Maysou

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Maysou
New
Maysou

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

Saturo, Maysou Empty
PostSubject: Saturo, Maysou   Saturo, Maysou I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 28, 2011 11:58 pm

"YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the Saturo's!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker! She has all kinds of things going wrong! There's minor Schizophrenia, Insomnia, and Sociopathy! Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application!

Saturo, Maysou 7-15

Name: Maysou Saturo

Day of Birth:July 5th

Height: 5'6

Weight: 120

Description: Maysou has dark emerald eyes, and they are often mistaken for darker colors. She has jet black hair that frames her face and falls down her back. She usually wears a white button-up shirt that is at least 2 sizes too big and a grey plaid skirt.

Personality: Maysou is quiet by nature, and is extremely shy. She enjoys drawing, and has entire sketchbooks full of artwork that she drew. Maysou also likes crime novels, and has collected many of them over the years.

Past: Maysou grew up in a small town with her mother, father, and younger brother. But when she was 11, her brother suddenly passed away. Maysou's father blamed her and her mother for his death, and became violent, beating them about 4 times each week. She wears long sleeved shirts to hide the scars from those beatings. Because she was abused, Maysou became a sociopath and developed minor schizophrenia. Her mother sent her to MA, hoping it would help.

Dislikes: Rain, daytime, and crowded rooms.

DISEASES: Insomnia, Sociopathy, and minor Schizophrenia.

"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward B...You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...
Created by Kirai
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Saturo, Maysou Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saturo, Maysou   Saturo, Maysou I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 12:12 am

Accepted!
Interesting past, good job!
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

Saturo, Maysou

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com