Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Membies Recruitment!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

New Membies Recruitment! Empty
PostSubject: New Membies Recruitment!   New Membies Recruitment! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 16, 2011 4:26 pm

Members

Hullo beloved members! We, admins, love our site and wouldn't want to see it die. So we need YOUR help! (An admin asking for help, sounds lame doesn't it? Well I'm a pretty lame person.) And don't worry you'll be rewarded for your efforts.

We ask you to recruit members in any manner necessary, maybe slip a piece of paper with our URL on it into the Anime Club's meeting room or email your crazy otaku friends, whatever comes to mind. (Please do not threaten them, that's more of a last resort.)

Once the recruited member registers you will receive Melly-Money of $3, if they are active then you and the recruited member will receive $5. There's no point in giving an inactive member money. Please post their username(s) here and we will add your reward as soon as possible.

Note: This registered member may not have the same IP address as you. If they are a relative or person who happens to be sharing computers then please PM me, Kirai, telling me so. Or I'll assume that it is just a duplicate and will not give you a reward. And don't try lying either, because most of you have done enough roleplaying that I actually know if it's you, like you might put your thoughts in quotation marks. Keep it fair!

With love,
The Admins of Melancholic Academy
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

New Membies Recruitment!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Updates-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com