Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Character Registration Layout

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Character Registration Layout Empty
PostSubject: Character Registration Layout   Character Registration Layout I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 12:30 am

Please post your application as a new topic in Pending applications and title it your character's last name and then first it's because it is sorted alphabetically. It is okay to not have a last name, but you must have a first name and middle names are an option. Your application should look a little something like this ^^ :

"YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the(insert either government or your "family's" last name)!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker!(Type in "He" or "She")has all kinds of things going wrong! There's(List all the disease or mental illnesses your character has)! Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application!

picture of your character goes here

Name: your character's name here

Day of Birth: self explanatory

Height: how tall is your character

Weight:how much he/she weighs

Description: describe your character's hair color, eye
color, clothes that he/she wears, etc.

Personality:What your character is like, how they act.

Past: a description of your character's childhood, past, etc.

Dislikes: at least three

DISEASES: as many as you want to put down

"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward(insert A, B, or C)...You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...

Code:

[justify][color=orange]"YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the(insert either government or your "family's" last name)!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker!(Type in "He" or "She")has all kinds of things going wrong! There's(List all the disease or mental illnesses your character has)! Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application![/color][/justify]

[center][img]insert picture URL of your character here[/img]

[color=red]Name:[/color] your character's name here

[color=red]Age:[/color] how old your character is

[color=red]Day of Birth:[/color]self explanatory

[color=red]Gender:[/color]self explanatory

[color=red]Height:[/color] how tall is your character

[color=red]Weight:[/color]how much he/she weighs

[color=red]Description:[/color] describe your character's hair color, eye
color, clothes that he/she wears, etc.

[color=red]Personality:[/color]What your character is like, how they act.

[color=red]Past:[/color] a description of your character's childhood, past, etc.

[color=red]Likes:[/color] at least three

[color=red]Dislikes:[/color] at least three

[color=red]DISEASES:[/color] as many as you want to put down

[/center]

[justify][color=orange]"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward (insert A, B, or C)...You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...[/color][/justify][size=7]Created by Kirai[/size]

[center]So when it says insert Ward A,B,or C. Just pick any one of them, I am the Warden of A, Rinami is Warden of B, and Warden of C is(currently unavailable).. Hehe. ^^''
Created by Kirai
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

Character Registration Layout

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration-
Jump to:  
Create a forum on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com