Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Blissful, Curly

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Curly
New
Curly

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

Blissful, Curly Empty
PostSubject: Blissful, Curly   Blissful, Curly I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:38 am

YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the government!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker! she has all kinds of things going wrong! There's Fidgeting,Believes she is younger than she is, Bi-Polar Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application!

Blissful, Curly Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcST_PPqCxa2qsAy8zdDYfDzLjxHALjYLfYfrPX9wvhnCVjxxLkIZA

Name: Curly Blissful

Day of Birth:June 13th

Height: 5'7

Weight: 110 lbs

Description: Curly's hair is up in high picktails and red mini shorts, and knee black socks and a belly top with small spagehtti straps.

Personality:Curly spends a lot of time alone in her room with her bunny who she things is alive. She does whatever the bunny tells her to do. Curly not mature for her age she still plays tea parties and plays with dolls too. Curly also takes words serious. Curly tries not to eat sugar but when she does she starts jumping yelling and stuff like that. Curly will not go to bed without a bedtime story and she never goes to bed on her own. When Curly is not mad she is really a sweetheart but when she is mad you may want to get out of the room before it is too late. Curly cannot stop moving if she is sitting in class she will start playing with things.

Past:Curly had a loving mom and dad she had a perfect life. On June 13 when Curly was turning 5 she got that bunny. That’s when the trouble started. She started stay in her room talking to it and Liston to it. One day the bunny told her to steal something and so Curly did and then the evil bunny told her to kill someone. But this time she got stopped by the cops. Curly was put in jail alone for 5 years not playing with toys just sitting there. When her 5 years were up She found out that her mom and dad didn't want her. Curly became mad and so was her bunny. Curly started stealing like crazy and killed a few people. Curly was 15 she was on the most wanted list. Curly was a crazy, mad, 15 year old. When Curly was 18 the cops found her and send her and her bunny to t Melancholic Academy!!!!

Dislikes: Cops, Jail, Guns

DISEASES: Bi-Polar, Fidgetes, And believes she's younger than she really is

"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward C...You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...
Created by Kirai

Last edited by curlytop91 on Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5

Blissful, Curly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissful, Curly   Blissful, Curly I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:07 am

Um, you're acually supposed to follow the code when you make your application, so I'm not sure if I can approve it or not. ^^
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Blissful, Curly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissful, Curly   Blissful, Curly I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 1:56 pm

Just go ahead and approve it, I'll just end up fixing it later. bored
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Blissful, Curly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissful, Curly   Blissful, Curly I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Ok. APPROVED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blissful, Curly Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blissful, Curly   Blissful, Curly I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blissful, Curly

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com