Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Randomness!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 7:25 pm

Do you have a random or funny story that you just have to tell? Wanna have conversations about nothing in particular? Well, post it here! YAH STORY TIEMM! bug eyed
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:26 pm

Ok, I'll start! Today my stepmom accidentally knocked over a heavy shelf thing at the store, and I was laughing really hard. Then a worker came up and said that she hit an old lady in a wheelchair with it. Then he was like "not so funny now, is it?" and left. Then I realized he was joking and turned around. And there was an old lady in a wheelchair right next to the shelf that fell! I almost jizzed my pants! Phew! I was so scared but relieved at the same time! so cruel...
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:43 pm

Alright then, my go. Two days ago while I was grocery shopping I ran into my old flat mate. He told me he had met a girl and was planning on marrying her. He invited me to meet her. Her name was Cecily, and I swear, the way she kept herself was like a female version of myself. It was like he was going to spend the rest of his life with me!
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 8:48 pm

My turn! Yesterday, I went to the mall with my friend, Zack, who's like my brother, and we were going up and down the escalators screaming at people and wearing thongs over our jeans, and we were forced to buy the thongs and leave the store. The sight of two boys walking down the isles with thongs over their jeans must've been priceless
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 9:13 pm

My turn again! So me and my buddy Eunice were at a Korean market, pretending to have a sword fight in front of a security camera, and I bumped into an old man. Then he looked at me and was like "fufufufu!" then he licked his finger and slowly walked away (I know, don't ask XD) we were literally rolling on the floor laughing, and Eunice's brother kicked me to try to make me stop laughing. Ah, good times...
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 12:45 pm

Oooh! Kirai's turn!! Yay! Okay, one time I was with my cousins and we were walking down this really busy street, so of course, most of the houses over decorated with lights and what nots. We stopped in front of this one house with a real spinning, mini ferris wheel and there was music and other bright lights. My cousin said,"Wow, these people are really festive." I, with my big mouth, replied," Yeah, if they're looking to scare away others." because it was so bright it literally hurt my eyes, and that's when I noticed that the owner of the house was standing right there and he heard everything I said. He glared at me and I quickly turned around and started laughing, but my cousin saved the day and started up a conversation with the guy about electricity or something. Hehe.. I should probably learn to keep my mouth shut. XD
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:03 pm

Chase's turn! Okay, so I was at the school dance today, and I was slow dancing with my friend Joshy (I grew up with him, when we don't have girlfriends to dance with we are supposedly "gay") And my ex-girlfriend walked up behind me, tapped me on the shoulder, smiled and went. "I knew it!" Josh and I looked at each other and started laughing so hard, he had to hold me up.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:10 pm

My turn! So, last year me and my friends went Christmas caroling, and this one guy wasn't opening his door (we heard him inside.) One of my friends became impatient and kicked their door. Then the guy comes storming out and was like "what?! I don't want what your sellin'!" We started to sing, and he began to close the door, but his wife pushed it open again and started dancing to the thing we were singing. I had to try really hard not to laugh in front of them. laughing hard
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:12 pm

Oh my gosh! I was that friend who kicked the door. Hehehe, that was funny. Can't wait to go again(it's tomorrow)!! XD
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:18 pm

That was Jade....wasn't it? I thought it was her!
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:21 pm

No, I would have remembered, because it hurt. DX
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:44 pm

Oh, ok!
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 10:52 pm

RANDOM STORY TIME WITH KIRAI!!!

Okay, so this story involves several of my friends and I will be giving them aliases so if they happen to read this I won't be attacked. Except Matt, Matt's real name is Matt.

Well it was during lunch time and I was sitting with Rinami and my other friend Jane and I had this weird liver cheese sandwich(My mom is cracy) so I snagged a quarter of Jane's burrito, because I didn't like liver cheese. Well I was eating it. And wouldn't you know Matt, who I AM NOT stalking, was sitting in the next table over and he could see me. So he looked over while there was a burrito hanging out of my mouth. It was literally hanging out of my mouth and I just sat there staring back at him. Until he looked away and I broke into a fit of laughter. Hehehe oh Matt. (He's too cool to be hanging out with Kirai and her friends)
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 11:17 pm

Ok so today. At lunch I had a fruit platter thing, and my friend can-can was like "what. That green thing?"
So I told her a kiwi haven't you had one before?" She just shook her head and said "no". So I made her try one while she was waving her arms saying it looked like booger lol. But one she ate it she was like Lovestruck "its Amazing give me some more!" She even fallowed me home just to pack off the rest of my kiwis haha.....then I found $10.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 10:04 am

Okay, so the other day in school (I go to a boarding school, home for Christmas break WAHH CHAA), my teacher asked me to stand up and answer a question about a dumb book I didn't read. So, he asked me what it was about. The title of this book is Crossing The Wire so, me being the school's smart ass, when he asked I went,

"Uh...Crossing The Wire, maybe?" It was funny at the time. However, kneeling on rice in a closet reciting my Hail Marys wasn't so much.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 11:31 am

lawlz! Chase I remember that!! Anyway, one time I was Christmas shopping for my twin (who happens to be Chase) and I turned around and I saw him in the same aisle, buying me almost the same thing. We stood there, stared at each other, put the objects down and went to get Lissi something first XD
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 23, 2010 1:56 pm

(heh, I post too many stories :3)

Anyway, a couple weeks ago I was in my history class and it was all quiet, so I started whispering "mushroom mushroom mushroom!" in this weird voice. Then everyone that sat near me slowly turned their heads to look at me at the exact same time. And when I pretended it wasn't me and to do my work, my friend Sophia hit me on the head. So I hit her back and we both burst into a fit of laughter. And my teacher didn't notice! XD
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 26, 2010 8:04 am

Ooh! :D Stories are fun. Since I'm new here, I feel I should also contribute!

I saw something really weird at the Shibuya train station a couple years ago... It went a ways past the usual "WTF Japan?" level of weird and skipped straight to me questioning the guy's mental condition... There was a guy, probably in his late 20's or early 30's walking by, dressed casually. Looked pretty normal, until I saw the ear of corn he was dragging behind him on a string. ...Really, I have no idea. 0_0

Also, a couple weeks ago, my roommates and I had an hour-long serious discussion of our plans in the case of a zombie apocalypse. 8D I kind of love them.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:15 pm

Kirai's Not So Last Laugh
Oh YEA! This time my story has a title. Well I just felt like telling ya'll about something that happened to me last night.. Okay, so I was playing Batman Arkham Asylum on normal mode and I was on the level where I had to fight Killer Croc, and I was in his lair, which is this old sewer where you have to collect spores and you can't run, because you're on these wooden rafters. If you did run you would send out waves and then Killer Croc could get you. It was the MOST ANNOYING level ever! It required so much patience, arrrggghh!! So after dying several times I finally decided to use Batman's Line Launcher (which is one of his cool gizmos that lets you send a line across a wide distance and you can just slide across) So I was using that and I had just cross over a large pool of water where Killer Croc had tried to swipe at me, but I made it across! OH YEAH. So I shouted "HA!" at the TV screen and that's when I forgot to jump from the line, so what ended up happening was that Batman(me) hit the wall, lost hold of the line he was sliding across, and fell into the water. Guess who died..again. Oh my gosh... OTL Soo ARRRRGHH!!! TT.TT (I become so competitive hehehe)
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 11:25 pm

So tonight I was watching Family Feud with my parents, and one of the questions was 'name a face card in a deck of cards.' So, like the freaks we are, me and my parents yelled our answers at the tv. Then we sorta got into a fight about an ace being a 'face card.' We wasted about 5 whole minutes screaming at each other. "AN ACE IS A FACE CARD!" "NO IT IS NOT!" "YEAH IT DOESNT HAVE A FACE ON IT!" "YOU KNOW WHAT, I'M GOOGLING IT!" And I was right. An ace isn't a face card. :3 Take THAT parents who think they know everything!
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:20 pm

OK! so today I was in my kitchen~! and it was just me and my sister at home... so yes! both of us were awake ya know? but out of no where I swear I dont think I'm crazy.... but I heard some random noise .... like it sounded like a snoring O_O noise <_>.
geez is this parqanormal O_O but yeah....My pet doggie started barking at my tv T_T and it was off Dx I swear~! I think there is a ghost in my living room e.e O_O
OMG!!!!! DID U KNOW THAT MY PET DOG IS NAMED KIRA!!!!!!!!!
LIKE WHOA!!!! INTERESTING =D
^_^
DID U KNOW THAT YUKI MEANS SNOW =O
DID U KNOW THAT I LOVE SUSHI BECAUSE I"M ASIAN :D
DID YOU KNOW I"M TRYING EXTRA HARD TO BEING RANDOM RIGHT NOW +_+
:3 hehehehe x3
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:11 pm

who ever watches Ghost Adventures raise your hand! *raises hand*
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:40 pm

Ok so my agreed to watch my baby cusion who turns two in a couple of months. But I didn't know because I went out with my friends before he was brought to the house. I got home at like 1 in the morning, and saw a giant blue ball. I just figured mom was going to give it to her kids she teaches.

Then at like 6am, I hear this baby voice going ball, ball, ball, and as soon as I start to open my eyes I get in the the face with the giant blue ball thrown by a naked one year old... WTF!!!
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 3:49 pm

So, today, Jordan (Hikami) and I were baby sitting Felicity. And we had nothing to do, so he started poking me with his hot pink straw. I began to fight back with my neon orange straw. We were having a pretty intense sword fight while standing on the couch when Felicity walked in. She looked at me and then Jordan, and then back at me and was like.

"Luke, he's your brother." I realize how lame this sounds, it was funnier if you'd been there.
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 8:25 am

Lolz! Star Wars ftw. :D Have you (or anybody here) watched the Plinkett reviews of the prequels?

My mom's kind of peculiar. As the oldest child and the first out the nest, my parents have always been pretty overprotective of me (while the little sis gets away with everything~).

And I'm a good kid, except for the fact that I often tease them about going off and partying all night, or coming back from school with a mohawk and piercings and tattoos and a 40-year-old biker boyfriend - the kind of thing that I would obviously never do. I make it very clear that I'm joking, too! Plus, I hate needles.

But my mom takes the STRANGEST things seriously! Like this morning, before heading downtown for the day with my cousin, she was giving me the usual "safety first" shpeal. I reassured her and joked about getting at tattoo or maybe mutant-hobo-STDs. She scolded me at first and we had a laugh... And a bit later, out of the blue she says, "You know what? Actually, you can get a tattoo. You should! Maybe something on your ankle, since your ankle won't wrinkle as much..."

Erk?! "MOM! I am NOT going to get a tattoo!"

Talk about role reversal...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Randomness!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Randomness!!   Randomness!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Randomness!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Out of Character :: OOC-