Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 16, 2010 11:02 am

First topic message reminder :

Where students come to be treated on various things.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:23 pm

Raven shoot her red eyes to Kirai hoping she was talking to her "I'm doing fine!" Raven said smirking sinisterly "and how about you Kirai?" Raven asked in a devilish sinister tone as she usually does
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:24 pm

Olive tensed and backed away a step from the loud girl that had walked up to her. As somebody who was content to be invisible, this was an uncomfortable moment. She looked up at Raven with a characteristically bland expression.

"H-hello," she said, her voice a soft monotone. "Olive Ritter. We have art class together. You sit three rows ahead and five columns to the right."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:28 pm

Raven giggled and smiled devilishly "real? oh my gosh I didn't know!" Raven said feeling guilty
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:30 pm

Kirai pondered the question, how was she really feeling," You could say I'm fine." Kirai said, casting her eyes on Olive before having them return to the magazine.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:33 pm

Raven skipped over to Kirai and leaned over peeking with curiosity and to see what Kirai was reading and what was so interesting about this magazine
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:34 pm

"I drew a diagram," she said, wanting to explain how she knew. Didn't want there to be misconceptions about her or how she noticed things. "One for each class. And hallway. You also live in B ward."
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:36 pm

Raven smiled at her "yup I am in Ward B!" Raven said proudly
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 pm

"There's nothing exciting about the magazine, if you were wondering." Kirai said taking two steps to the right and away from Raven. Finally her left leg gave out and she hobbled to a seat and sat down. She grimaced as she removed a sock to reveal a large gash the length of a pencil.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:43 pm

Raven locked her eyes on the cut on Kirai's leg noticing the blood a shiver of plesure and excitment ran through Raven's body but Raven grabbed a table trying to control herself
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:44 pm

Olive stared at Kirai's wound with curiosity. "They will want to stitch that. And maybe give you antibiotics. What cut your leg?"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 pm

"Nothing particularly interesting," Kirai said, when really she had been attacked by a ravenous youngling who had somehow managed to escape her cell. Kirai shuddered at the memory of walking around the corner and having a little girl take a dive at her leg.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:49 pm

"Just clean the cut up before I loose, total control and suck Kirai's blood!!" Raven said with frustration as she strugged keeping grip of a table cause the last thing she wanted was to hurt Kirai
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 10:58 pm

Olive watched the situation quietly, unsure what else to say or do. She felt a little useless.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:00 pm

Raven cluthced onto the table with all her strength trying not to suck Kirai's blood from her open wound "Olive coveer it up! before I-" Raven stopped for a moment struggling "before I hurt Kirai!" Raven said with frustration
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:05 pm

Kirai jumped to her feet, ignoring the pain that boiled in her leg, and walked through a door the nurse had opened. After what seemed like hours Kirai rejoined the others with new stitches and her sock pulled up over her wound. She tried her best to reassure Raven that there was nothing to worry about by giving her a light, nonchalant pat on the head.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:08 pm

Raven was clamer by then and was relieved that there was no blood she did no want to hurt Kirai period! she would be upset with herself if she did Raven smiled at Kirai as Kirai patted her on the head "I'm glad that your better Kirai!" Raven said smiling
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:11 pm

(LATE)
Olive quickly grabbed a magazine and draped it over Kirai's leg so that the cut was covered. She realized that she wasn't the only one with such debilitating problems here.

(NOW)
Olive looked over the bandaged, sock-covered leg and looked satisfied.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:13 pm

Raven gave Kirai a hug "yay! your all better!" Raven sang!
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 11:34 pm

Olive almost jumped in surprise when her name was called from the counter. She shuffled up to it, and the lady smiled.

"Sorry for the wait," she said. "We were running low, but the shipment just came in." The lady handed her a small white paper bag that rattled with the sound of a full pill bottle. Olive nodded and held her refilled antipsychotics close to her chest.

"Thank you," she said, then walked back over to the other two. Olive, wanting to be helpful somehow, pointed at Kirai's leg. "How many stitches?"
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:49 am

McKenzie looked around as they entered the room. "Why are we here?" She asked, looking at the mass of doctors curiously.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:52 am

"So we can get your leg fixed up", Celestine said laying her on a bed. Celestine alerted one of the doctors as to what happened. He returned to McKenzie and held her hand. "They said we're going to get you fixed up, it shouldn't be that big of a deal. Don't worry I'll be here the whole time, I won't leave your side for a second", he said squeezing her hand tightly.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 12:58 am

She sat up, and squeezed his hand back. She was slightly afraid, but wouldn't let it show on her face. "What are they gonna do to me?" She asked, quietly, taking a needle from her pocket and untying her leg. She began to sew his sleeve back together.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:00 am

Celestine stopped her, "I know you're afraid, but everything is going to be fine", he said holding her hand, showing her love and compassion and friendship, "They're going to examine your leg wound and X-Ray your ankle, then they'll let us know from there. Don't worry, I'll be right at your side the whole time", Celestine said gently.
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:03 am

She pulled her hand away from his and continued sewing, it was a nervous habit. In moments the sleeve was fixed. She looked at him. "But they'll poke it, and it will hurt." She said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 1:08 am

"Honey, just squeeze my hand if it hurts. I'll try and make sure it doesn't hurt too much", Celestine said as they wheeled her into the examination room.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intensive Care Treatment   Intensive Care Treatment - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intensive Care Treatment

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 12Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Fourth Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com