Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mixed Hotsprings

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Mixed Hotsprings - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Mixed Hotsprings   Mixed Hotsprings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 3:05 am

First topic message reminder :

For both genders.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Hotsprings   Mixed Hotsprings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:16 am

Hikami stifled his laughter. "Are you feeling awkward, Yuki?" Hika asked. He yawned and kissed Alice's temple. It sucked that he would burn quickly. At this point , he didn't care, though.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Hotsprings   Mixed Hotsprings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Alice started feeling alittle light headed she wasn't use to being out in the sun so long "Um could we maybe go in the shade or something?" she asked softly almost whispering
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Hotsprings   Mixed Hotsprings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:39 pm

"We can, I'm burning anyway." The Albino grumbled, looking at his pink-tinged arm. He sighed, and brought the girl over to the shade beneath a huge gaping tree. He leaned back into the cool grass, staring at the sky.
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Hotsprings   Mixed Hotsprings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 3:50 pm

Alice sat beside him her legs crossed she looked at his arm she gasped "oh my gosh! that looks painful!" Alice examined his burn "wait a second' she quickly ran to her towel and pulled out a small bottle of aloe she had wrapped up in her towel, and ran back beside Hikami "I brought aloe! if you need it!" she looked at her skin making sure she wasn't burnt too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Hotsprings   Mixed Hotsprings - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Yuki was about to respond back at hikami but she noticed Hikami and Alice under a shady area. She slightly smile at them and then leans back more and lifted her head up resting her head on the edge. thinks, *it maybe sunny out here but It's worth it*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mixed Hotsprings   Mixed Hotsprings - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Mixed Hotsprings

View previous topic View next topic Back to top