Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Green Terrace

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:23 am

Where most of Melancholic's plants are stored.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits
Money: 15

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 5:23 pm

Courtney warndered alone into the Green Terrace, she loved the smell of flowers it reminded her, of her mother who loved flowers back in England before she died even though she never met her mother her father before he passed away always told her, that her mother loved flowers and always had, some in the house,

Courtney took a deep soft breath in, having the smell of the Green Terace fill her with delight and memories
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 05, 2011 9:10 pm

In the far corner, hidden behind the towering rosebushes, was Olive. She pulled a jar out of her backpack, inside of which were two ladybugs she had found this morning crawling on a windowsill.

Olive carefully opened the jar and held its rim up to a leaf, waiting for the small beetles to make their way out. The Green Terrace would be a good home for them. It was a place she did not mind much either, since there was usually nobody around.

She was so intent on watching the bugs that she did not notice Courtney at first.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm

Courtney spun around to see Olive with her LadyBugs, Courtney smiled and walked over to Olive slowly and sat down not to close to her but a reasonable distance, Courtney giggled "Wow! there so cute! I love ladybugs!" Court smiled cheerfully
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 4:09 am

Olive was slightly startled at the sudden presence, and fumbled the jar lightly before regaining her grip on it. She looked up at the purple haired girl and then back down at the bugs. The last was just crawling out. For a moment, she was unsure what to say.

"...They're good for the roses," she said quietly, with her token blank expression. "Eat the aphids." She capped the empty jar and returned it to her backpack.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:40 pm

Yuki walked into the green terrace. "oh my~ the plants here are so beautiful and healthy looking" Yuki walked near the flowers. thinks, *very pretty* She pranced around the flowers then sat down to relax and smell the wonderful scent.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:44 pm

MoonLily came running in at the sound of Yuki, she ran like a ktten she pounced on Yuki and started to purr "hey....meow..Yuki!" MoonLily smiled
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:47 pm

Yuki looked up... stared at moonlily for a few secs. thinks, *she reminds me of Raven* Yuki scooched a bit further. "Oh hi lily^^" thinks, *everywhere i go there's never a time for me... relaxing... alone >< so cruel... *

Last edited by Yuki on Mon Jan 24, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:49 pm

MoonLily stretched out like a cat "hmm...Hey Yuki! do you have any fish?" MoonLily stared at Yuki
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Thinks, *I'd rather say no... huh but i am a nice person* Yuki took out her bento. "here~ don't take all the sashimi... ^^" Yuki hoped that moonlily understood not to eat all the fish.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:54 pm

MoonLily started to eat but she left some, fish left over as much as she wanted to eat it she listened to Yuki, "Here Yuki! thats was really good thank you!" MoonLily smiled as she handed the left over fish to Yuki
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:57 pm

Yuki nodded her head. "Your welcome and thank you" Yuki put the bento back in her bag and decided to turn to face the plants.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 5:59 pm

MoonLily skipped over to a rose bush, she sniffed it "Mm this smells good!" MoonLily giggled
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:01 pm

Yuki calmly sat down near the plants. She took out her sketch book and started drawing the flowers.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:04 pm

MoonLily looked at Yuki and thought *how boring! sketching eh? I'll show her real art!* MoonLily ran out of the room and moments later came in with, a painting canves and her painting brushs and started painting away *Look out Yuki! for some real art!* MoonLily smirked
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:10 pm

Yuki continued sketching a rose. She used her imagination to draw everything carefully and nicely. thinks, *roses are very beautiful.*
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:12 pm

MoonLily was in her own little worled she, was painting away like crazy, *I'll show that Yuki what, real art is!* MoonLily let out a small meow, as she continued to paint away all the plants
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:19 pm

Yuki was having fun sketching carefully. thinks, *moonlily is probably meowing because theres spiders here* Yuki gradually at the roses. thinks, *beautiful*
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:23 pm

MoonLily finished her master piece and turned it to face Yuki, her painting was outstandingly amazing! MoonLily stood there proudly she meowed happily
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 6:55 pm

Yuki looked up. "oh this is very nice moonlily. I can tell you did a lot of effort here ^_^" Yuki continued sketching.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:16 pm

MoonLily felt that Yuki couldn't care less about her art, she felt that Yuki said that it was nice just because! MoonLily huffed "um of course I put effort into it I'm an artist!" MoonLily said standing tall and proud
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 24, 2011 7:22 pm

Yuki smiled. "Oh thats very wonderful of you ^_^ I'm glad that your an artist ^_^" Yuki put her sketch book back in her bag. "I just draw when I see something nice or interesting." Yuki thought that moonlily's drawing was very pretty however Yuki didnt care of being competitive. thinks, *I'll wak around to find some other plants to sketch* Yuki got up. "Moonlily I'm going to walk aroiund and see what else I can draw and than afterwards I'm going to the pastry factory to find something to eat ^_^"

Yuki took her sashimi out while walking around the plants. Finished up the rest of the bento.
"Well I'll be off to the pastry factory see you around ^_^"
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 06, 2011 9:41 pm

Olive sat in her favorite secluded corner of the Green Terrace, behind the rosebushes. She leaned against the glass wall, half-glancing out at the rainy grey of February. Soft music leaked from her headphones, the warbling of an opera soprano. She pulled her legs up closer to her, accidentally knocking over a pill bottle with one of her sneakers.

Olive looked down and picked the bottle of tranquilizers back up and stuffed it into her pocket. She needed to calm down after her near-episode in the laboratory. Chase's injury must have triggered it... She decided she should probably stay away from the lab for a little while.

The medicine was kicking in now, and she felt calmer; maybe even a little drowsy. She snuggled into the corner a little more, out of sight, and closed her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 5:12 pm

Miles made his way into the green terrace with fear, he held a bottle of insecticide in his gloved hands and his a brown gasmask had covered his face. He breathed heavily. Why did his biology teacher decide to make his class study plant life? Miles wriggled in disgust and thought of how nice it would be if that biology teacher was eaten by a giant ant. However, he quickly shooed the thought away and stood in the middle of the green terrace. Uncertain of what to do next.
Back to top Go down
Courtney
New
Courtney

Credits

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 6:25 pm

Courtney walked in gracefully her short purple hair bouncing as she walked in to the, Green Terrace she smelled the flowers and picked one upand held it softly she turned around and jumped at the sight of a boy wearing a gas mask and gloves with insect spray she was really starttled "Yikes!" she jumped back dropping her flower

She gathered herself and softly cleared her throat and picked up her flower and smelled it she, looked up at the strange boy "H-hello" with her british accent very heavy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Green Terrace Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Green Terrace   The Green Terrace I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Green Terrace

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: Third Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com