Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Art Class - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 am

First topic message reminder :

Art classes are held for every student on Saturdays. Those who are extremely mentally ill may visit, but not participate in art activities.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:13 pm

((Don't have time to post anything well-thought-out... But Olive's just sort of derping there like a lump, I feel bad.))

Olive was half-concentrating on her painting, and half watching what was going on around her. Music could be heard from her headphones (which were usually off), and it was quite clear that she was "in the zone". But she wasn't as unaware as she appeared... The situation seemed kind of deep and personal - there was some hugging. She felt badly for what Sunny had gone through, but was hesitant to get involved for fear of being unwelcome.

Always so unwelcome.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 10:22 pm

Suny sat on Skylars lap "thank you mom! you make all the scarey memories go away!" Sunny said smiling abit

She looked over to Olive she smiled at her
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 1:46 am

"I'm glad I can do that for you but.." Skylar blushed a little and smiled "do you think I'm a good mom?" She asked curiously. If she wasn't she would just have to try harder, or give up. Besides she wanted to be the best mom ever for Sunny.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:57 am

Sunny smiled really big at Skylar "I think your the, best mom anyone could have! your nice, kind, pertective, honest, and pretty! you make me feel safe! I think your perfect....like...like an angel!" Sunny said giving Skylar a big hug
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 2:48 pm

Skylar blushed instantly, not because the younger girl called her perfect, she was used to that. But because she called her an angel, that was something completly diffrent than perfect. She smiled and hugged Sunny tighter "aww thanks Sun, your so sweet." She said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:27 pm

Chase looked up with a smile. "That's because she is an angel." He said, giving up on his drawing. He was more of the musical type, much like his son.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 4:29 pm

Sunny hugged Skylar back "your welcome! mom" Sunny giggled, Sunny looked over to Chase smiling at that fact that he agreed Skylar was an angel
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:30 pm

Skylar laughed at Chase "well I'm glad you guys think I'm an angel" she said looking back and forth between the two" but sadly I'm not one or else I would have pretty white wings."
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:32 pm

Sunny looked at Skylar "actually when angels come to earth there wings go invisable, so know onw will know that there an angel and they make good things happen to people! so you are an angel it's just we can't see your wings!" Sunny said smiling "but their there alright!" Sunny giggled pointing to where the wings would be
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 5:56 pm

Skylar looked down at the younger girl and smiled. "Hmm makes since " she said patting her hair " you sure know a lot about angels." "You must be a baby angel then" she said with a soft giggle.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:03 pm

Sunny smiled and shrugged "maybe whos knows! I can't really tell if I am!" Sunny said smiling! giving Skylar a big hug, Suny yawned rubbing her eyes
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:08 pm

Skyla smiled "I think you are" she said standing up with Sunny in her arms. "I think perhaps, its nap time for you" she said not really sure if Sunny wanted a nap.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:12 pm

Sunny smiled "I'm okay I don't want to miss out, on the fun!" Sunny said resting her head on Skylar's shoulder "hey can you teach me how to draw mom? cause I really admire your art! and I want to be good like you!" Sunny said rubbing her eyes
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:22 pm

Skylar looked down at Sunny "I think you should go take a nap and mommy will take one with you" she said with a wide smile. "Sure I could try and teach you but, your an amazing painter" she said "so do you want to draw?"
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:40 pm

Sunny smiled "yes I would like to draw it takes great skill to draw and a greater imagination!" Sunny giggled

Sunny closed her eyes "okay I'll take a nap! but what if I miss out on any fun?" Sunny asked Skylar
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 6:55 pm

"You won't miss out on much, and I'm sure mikey will come get you" Skylar said wondering which room was Sunny's. "Sun which one is yours?"

"Okay if you insist I'll teach you" Skylar said kindly.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 7:03 pm

Sunny shrugged "I don't have a room here I just, sleep in the lounge! it gets alittle chilly in there but it's alright" Sunny said yawning
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:12 pm

"Well then your moving in to my room, I'm sure I can share" she said. Looking around she laughed "or we could just pick you out a room in your ward" she added. Poking a sleeping chase she sighed "come on go to bed" she said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:34 pm

He opened his eyes. "I wasn't asleep." He murmured. "Just resting. I wonder where that kid got off to." He said, looking around with suspicious eyes.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:43 pm

Skylar shrugged "hmm, I could help you look once I put Sunny down for her nap..." she said confused. "I sound like my mom" she said shaking her head.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:46 pm

Chase laughed, sitting up and pecking her lips. "We sound like parents." He said, ignoring the fact that he really was a parent. "And it's okay, he'll show up. Don't worry, Angel."
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 10:54 pm

Skylar blushed and nodded "yeah we are acting like parents, with out the pointless bickering" she said. Her blue eyes widened" oh, your just going to let him wander?" She questioned. "I guess that's fine Minty."
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:02 pm

"He's pretty cautious." He said. Stretching upwards. His arms skimming the open air above him.

((Ugh I have to squeeze a pencil tip out of my thigh))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 03, 2011 11:08 pm

((How'd it get there in the first place =0))

Skylar nodded "if he's anything like you, he should be fine" she said. "I need to go get my meds do you mind taking Sunny?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 04, 2011 8:02 am

Sunny was half asleep in Skylar's arms she opened her eyes abit "no I'm not tired really" Sunny insisted but she, was doing all little kids do and that's not wanting to miss out on anything Sunny fought to keep her eyes open
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: The First Floor-
Jump to:  
Free forum hosting | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com