Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:18 am

Art classes are held for every student on Saturdays. Those who are extremely mentally ill may visit, but not participate in art activities.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 6:32 pm

Hikami wandered into the art class, his quick eyes dancing over the shelves of various items. He saw the construction paper which was-obviously-what he wanted. "Am I permitted to take this?" He asked, as though talking to another person. He waited for a moment, nodded once, and then went to the supply closet to find a stool.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 7:42 pm

Kirai entered the room, later than she should have. She had taken a quick stop to her home and retrieved her Five Seven Tactical, which was concealed in her sleeve. She stopped right behind Hikami and spoke,"What did you need, again?"
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:37 pm

In a flash, Hikami turns around backhanding Kirai in the mouth, his eyes wide and startled. His hands begin to tremble, but only slightly. His eyes show not an ounce of remorse, his lip is bleeding from the quick-yet deep-bite he inserted into it.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:48 pm

Kirai had reached for her pistol in her sleeve, but stopped in halfway when Hikami's hand hit her. Kirai's eyes were wide for a moment, but soon returned to normal. She held her middle finger in her mouth, running it against her bottom gum line, checking it for blood. She quickly pulled out her finger and saw with satisfaction, that there was none. She wiped her hands on a nearby towel, that was resting lightly on one of the art desks.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 8:52 pm

"I apologize." Hikami said, though it was obvious he didn't care. He stared momentarily at Kirai, noticing, that she was but an inch taller than him. He sighed, his face dropping into a childish pout. "Well, this is awful, neither of us can reach it. I wish I knew where the stools were. Not even Alva could tell me." He said, his voice slightly husky with hidden fear as he glanced nervously at the closet door.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:00 pm

Kirai growled softly,"Alva?" she asked taking note of the boy's glance towards the closet door.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:04 pm

"Shh!" With another glance toward the closet, he clapped his hand over Kirai's mouth. "Don't say his name he might come out and..." Hikami winced, and covered his ears as if he heard a loud noise. A shudder ripped through him, and he looked up at Kirai with wide, pleading, black eyes.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:11 pm

Kirai pried off his hands, and observed quietly. She felt no sympathy, but pretended to. "Hikami?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:14 pm

Hikami ripped his hands from her grasp and shuddered when she spoke his name. His eyes were now glued to the closet. "The door...it won't hold under his strength, he's....he's gonna kill me." He grabbed Kirai's arm, pulling her under the desk, and, began to rock, tears glistening in his eyes, murmuring the Hail Mary under his breath, quickly and with precision.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:20 pm

Kirai sighed, and got up from under the desk. She sat on her legs right in front oh Hikami and said,"Tell me everything that's happening around you." Kirai eye narrowed as she waited for him to cool down.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:24 pm

Hikami's breathing quickens. "The d-door's breaking, and there's tentacles. Everywhere, there's a foul smelling foggy mist, and it's choking me, his eyes, they're boring into me, his claws are aiming for my-" With a cry, he began to claw at his own torso little red lines beginning to form, blood oozing out of them. "HE'S GOT ME!"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:31 pm

Kirai quickly grabbed his arms, preventing him from hurting himself. She grabbed the walkie talkie in her arm band(which proved to be a useful pocket), only to realize that she had forgotten to charge it the other night. Kirai cursed under her breath, and pinned Hikami's arms down.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:34 pm

Hikami began to writhe underneath her, crying out, his thin chest heaving, the ribcage becoming visible under his translucent skin. "Get out of here!" His voice was raspy. "He'll get you, too!" He twisted his wrists inside Kirai's hands, fighting to get free. "Let me GO!"
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:40 pm

Kirai thought about getting an easel and knocking Hikami out cold, but then she thought against it. She scowled and rolled him over onto his chest. She let go of him for a mere second to grab the measuring tape, which was normally used for sculpting. Returning, she crudely tied him up.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:43 pm

Immediately, Hikami began to curse her out, fiery words and in many different languages. "Are you TRYING to let him get me? Do you hate me?" His eyes welled up with tears, which began to fall rapidly, using all his strength he turned back onto his side. "Do you...want me to die?" He let out a sharp cry of pain, and winced again.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:48 pm

Kirai ignored his curses, and quickly pulled him onto her side, so he was balanced against her. She half carried and half dragged him out of the room. Kirai's face remained motionless as she carried him closer and closer to the elevator.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 9:52 pm

As soon as he was into the hall way his curses stopped, but his eyes never stopped moving. "Close the door." He whispered. Then, "YOU FORGOT TO CLOSE THE (censored) DOOR!" He began to writhe about again, screeching. "HE'S GONNA GET ME AGAIN! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND AT ALL!" His hands began to fight against the crude knot, he was satisfied to feel it loosen, just a little bit more...

(Note: Should we move to the hallway now? We're no longer in the art room.)
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits
Money: 15

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 3:58 pm

Yuki entered the art class. "oh gosh I should be spending my saturdays here more often" Yuki smiled then started to take a seat. "forest, skys, exotic" Yuki kept thinking of what to sketch.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:12 pm

Skylar smiled layed down on the floor. Sketching a random outline of somonne, she didn't really have a plan of what it would be yet.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Yuki noticed skylar but didnt want to interrupt her so yuki decided to continue sketching.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 08, 2011 10:38 pm

Skylar looked up at Yuki rembering her charm she had given her.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:07 am

Yuki kept sketching. thinks, *a nice calm background*
((Oh my gosh!! u remembered the charm x3))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 12:32 am

(( haha yeah, it randomly popped up in my mind))

Skylar quickly drew multiple charms falling onto the ground. Drawing Yuki a portrait as a symbol of their frendship seemed like a good idea.
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 09, 2011 1:25 am

Yuki kept sketching and erasing her sketch.
((lol aw yah! x3))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Art Class Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Art Class   The Art Class I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Art Class

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: The Academy Grounds :: The First Floor-
Jump to: