Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Ward A Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:05 am

First topic message reminder :

All male patients and students of Ward A sleep here.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 2:59 pm

She kicked him off and clutched at her throat which had a small cut, she pulled out a gun and fired it at Hikami without hesitation. There was a loud bang and confetti flew out, along with a red flag who someone had scribbled the words "ha!" She cursed under her breath and flung the toy gun at Hikami.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:01 pm

Chase looked down apologetically at Skylar. "I told you, any little thing upsets him." He said quietly. "Dude, he just tried to rip her throat out with his teeth. And you still want to be his friend?"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:03 pm

Raven ran over to Hikami and helped him stand up "Hikami are you ok?" she said in a worried tone
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits
Money: 35

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:06 pm

"Ugh." Hikami shook his head, lightly. "Yes, I believe I will survive." He looked at Kirai and laughed at his own practical joke. His breath was short by the time he'd finished. It'd been a long time since he'd laughed like that.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:07 pm

Raven tilted her head and looked at Hikami with confusion
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:12 pm

Kirai recognized the laugh, at first she was confused, but soon understood that Hikami had replaced all her guns with toys.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:12 pm

He pointed at Kirai's gun. "Look what I did to it! It was quite the simple task." He said, toppling off the bed in laughter. His eyes teared up from laughter, his stomach started to hurt.

"Kirai...your face, was amazing!" He said, tears spilling down his face.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:14 pm

Raven started to choke on laughter trying to hold it back and keep a straight face.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Hikami finally stopped laughing. He looked up at Kirai, wiping his eyes. "I'm in trouble. Correct?" He asked.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:20 pm

Kirai scowled and did her best to control her rage, she pulled out another gun and shot it, only to be rewarded with confetti and a flag again. She dropped her gun and her head fell. For a brief moment she was silent,at first she thought it would be fun to have a toy gun, but she didn't know that Hikami had tampered with all her guns. He had left her utterly defenseless. She screamed and marched out of the room,"I hate you!!"
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:25 pm

Raven felt bad for Hikami she thought we does everyone have something against Hikami he's so sweet!
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Hikami chased after her. "Okay, I'm sorry! Your guns in the cupboard haven't been touched. I swear on it." He said, hugging her.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Cool
Raven

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:36 pm

Raven sighed to herself and shrugged her shoulders.
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Kirai wriggled free from the hug and looked at Hikami, she wasn't quite ready to forgive the boy yet, she just needed time to think. "Thank you," she murmured and left, determined to find and destroy every cupboard in the school until she found her weapons, which were the only good things that brought pleasant memories of her past.
Back to top Go down
Hikami
Cool
Hikami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 24, 2010 4:08 pm

He looked up at her. "I can tell you which cupboard they're located in." He said. Clasping his hands at his chest. His eyes were wide, making him appear even more childish than usual.

((I'm sorry for the exceedingly late response, I had to wrap presents.))
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 27, 2010 1:16 pm

((I'm uber lame, because I reply four days late. >.<" Hehehe, sorry.))

Kirai turned, knowing that for the second time that day she had been stopped from exiting. "Sure you can tell me." she said, a bit of friendliness returning to her normally monotone voice. She just wanted to get her weapons back as soon as possible, and thought there wasn't much of a reason to be angry or upset with anyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ward A Male Rooms   Ward A Male Rooms - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ward A Male Rooms

View previous topic View next topic Back to top