Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

The Lounge - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Ward A's lounge.
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 am

"I supose your right" Skylar said looking up at Chase. Her eyes avoiding his, for fear of a connection of some sort. "Besides, I'm sure you'd rather have lung cancer over breast cancer, Mintie" she told him looking back at Celestine. "If I were a guy I would choose the latter of the two" she said.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:34 am

((Night see ya tomrrow))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:36 am

Celestine looked deep into the eyes of Chase, "I'm sorry", he said embracing the younger boy. He knew what it was like to lose a parent, your only parent, at such an early age. He felt the connection again, like Chase was a younger Celestine. ((Night))
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:38 am

He took a seat in a chair and called Skylar over to the chair opposite him. "Hey, lets get to know each other".
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:41 am

Skylar was unsure of the hug but ignored it. "My brother was murdered when I was three" she said eyeing the boys hugging. "I saw it all" she added her voice softing as she spoke the words.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:48 am

Celestine felt saddened for the girl, he looked her in they eyes and said "I'm so sorry to hear that. Would you care to talk about it?"
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:49 am

Skylar sighed walking over and taking a seat across from him. Crossing her legs she looked at the older boy "you first" she said.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:50 am

"Well, what would you like to know?", asked Celestine. He didn't want to divulge anything he didn't need to.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 1:55 am

Skylar turned her lifeless orbs towards him "every detail of your life, would of course help me understand you" she said. A smile forming on her small pink lips "but for now your illnesses" she added.
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:04 am

That's understandable", Celestine replied, "High functioning sociopath, bouts of schizophrenia, insomnia, anorexia, OCD. You?"

Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 20, 2010 2:09 am

"I'm homocidal, suicidal, self-harming, have a pain disorder, nightmare disorder and panic attacks" she said shrugging.

((Time for me to hit the hay, see u tomrrow byez))
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 29, 2010 2:39 am

Skylar layed down on the couch, wondering about random things. Yawning she took two sleeping pills,scretly knowing they wouldn't help her sleep long. She only needed a nap after all.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:28 pm

Skylar yawned still tired for last night, with Celestine. Sitting on a chair she looked outsied with a smile. "I hope Chase isn't mad about the arrangement" she thought out loud to herself.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Chase wandered in, staring off into space, hands in pockets, chewing gum, as usual. He scanned the room, his eyes catching Skylar, he walked over to her. He leaned down and pecked her lips.

"Hey, hon." He said, sitting on the overstuffed chair by the couch.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:15 pm

Skylar looked up at him "hey" she said monotoned. "I have news to tell you" she said softly, still in thought.

She turned her gaze back towards the window. "My father excepted the proposal" Skylar said.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:22 pm

Chase took a moment to process the news. "He did?!" He grabbed Skylar and hugged her tight. "That's amazing I thought he was gonna like, murder me, for even having the nerve to ask him." Chase let go of her. "YAYAYAYAYAYAY!" He happy danced around the room.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:28 pm

Skylar sighed "what if it doesn't work, with us now...what happens nce we're married" she asked softly. "I don't want to hate you when we get older" she added looking down. Skylar had been sitting there thinking about this since her mother told her the news.
Back to top Go down
Chase
Cool
Chase

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:33 pm

"Hey, now, don't think like that." Chase said, cupping her face gently in one hand, he coaxed her head up. "It'll be smooth sailing from here on." He said quietly giving her a quick Eskimo kiss.
Back to top Go down
SkylarMonroe
Cool
SkylarMonroe

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:40 pm

Skylars blues widened "you mean it?" She asked softly looking him in the eyes. "She'll be apples?" asked Skylar, using an old saying her parents say.
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:39 pm

Rhiannon entered the room and looked around. There was a couple by the couch obvously in a conversation. She looked around to try and find an empty seat to sit down and read. Finding what looked to be a comfortable chair in a lone corner she headed toward it.

She sat down and pulled out a book from her messenger bag that she carried with her that day. She shoved her nose in the book and continued to read from where she left off.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits
Tickets: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 2:49 pm

MoonLily skipped into the lounge she saw Skylar and Chase *aww so cute!* she thought she then saw a new student sitting down reading, she slowly walked up to her "Um hello I'm MoonLily please to meet you!" MoonLily smiled at the new girl her cat ears perking up
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:35 pm

Rhiannon jumped startled as a voice interrupted her reading. She looked up and saw a girl with cat ears.
"Umm...hello," she said softly in return, "I'm Rhiannon or Rhia, if it's easier for you to remember."
She stood up and stuck her hand shyly out for a warm handshake.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 3:57 pm

MoonLily smiled and shook Rhia's hand softly, "So what brings you to MA?" MoonLily asked her tail sawying back and forth
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:14 pm

Rhiannon rubbed the back of her neck and shrugged her shoulders, "Depression, schizophrenia, and separation anxiety disorder. As if all that is a bad thing. How about yourself?"
She motioned for Moonlily to sit next to her.
Back to top Go down
MoonLily
New
MoonLily

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 4:21 pm

MoonLily skipped to the couch, and sat down childishly like a pixie she turned to Rhia, and smiled "Well!!! I'm here for Anxiety, Cutting, Schizophrenia, and Depression! But I'm not always depressed but when I am I cut myself alot!" MoonLily sighed with a light smile on her face as she loked beyond Rhia

MoonLily shook her head coming back to reality "but ya! that's pretty much it! I like it here though! well at first I wanted to go back home to Paris but now I like it here! I've made new friends!"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   The Lounge - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top