Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Rinami
Warden

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

PostSubject: The Lounge   Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 am

First topic message reminder :

Ward A's lounge.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

AuthorMessage
Chase
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:08 am

At the mention of burn, Chase glanced around for a warden, and then placed his arm back in her grasp. His eyes took on a slightly insane light. He popped another bubble, the minty scent beginning to fade.

"Not so much afraid. I'm just distrustful." He murmured, looking her in the eyes. She trusted him, and, slowly, he was beginning to return that trust. He smiled back, allowing his true beauty to show, if only for a moment.

"My whole body," he whispered, his lips right next to her ear. "Not one part of my body is unmarked, save for my face, neck, hands and various other parts that I won't mention." He licked his lips darkly.

"Unlike Hikami, whom the waitress told me about, I know I'm doing it. Unlike him, I don't want it to stop." His voice took on an even darker tone, his sanity slipping away, his eyes beginning to burn, the flames lapping into her.

"Burn me, Skylar..."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkylarMonroe
Cool

Credits
Money: 45

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:17 am

Skylar smiled taking his in her hand and opening the vile with her mouth. Looking up at him before thinking about burning the boy.

"I must warn your, its strong and will heal the cuts leaving no scars if your skin is like mine" she informed him. She was being pulled into a distructive friendship, that would surely bring them both down.

"Your burns will scar though, and you will still look like a harmer" she said her blue eyes still seeming lifeless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:21 am

Chase had already been convinced. He didn't care what happened to him at this point. His mouth was watering at the pain she kept away, the pain he couldn't have. He nodded once signifying he understood what she said, and giving her his consent.

He met the lifeless orbs, his own flashing with insanity in the dim lights of the lounge. His teeth played with his lower lips as he watched her. Wishing some form of life would show in those eyes. She could definitely be beautiful, if only there was something there.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:25 am

Celestine was bored and had decided to go for a walk. He had walked around the institution for hours. He decided to walk in the Ward A Lounge. He saw the girl from the Pastry Shop and the boy from earlier. He had no clue what they were doing but was determined to find out what.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:28 am

Chase didn't notice Celestine come in, so intent was he on Skylar's eyes and the vile in her hand. His lips were drying up again with raw need, he needed this pain. It'd been...so long.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:30 am

Celestine pulled his pipe from his pocket and lit it, puffing deeply on the cherry flavoured tobacco. He looked at Skylar and noticed a bottle in her hand. "What could be in it", he thought to himself. He glanced at Chase then at Skyler attempting to figure out what was occuring before his eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkylarMonroe
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:30 am

Skylar could tell he need this as bad as she wanted to give it to him. Her eyes showing a small hint of enjoyment. His eyed held something she'd seen in everyones eyes here...insanity. breaking the eye contact she looked at his arm.

Pouring the natural mix over his wounds slowly, giving him all the pain her wanted. She smiled her own insanity rising some. She was enjoying this, closing her eyes, she let go of his arm. You could smell the evidence of what they hand done.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:36 am

Chase let out a cry of combined pain and pleasure, his eyes screwing shut, one hand flying to his head, a fist clenching in his hair. Tears welled in his eyes, his breath became ragged. It was beautiful...it was perfect. He bit his lip hard, two small streams of blood dripping onto his chin.

He looked at Skylar with wide, clear eyes, and flushed face. He smiled, a blank look of pure pleasure on his face. He fell against her, all of his 94 lbs on her petite body. His breath rasped, and he turned his head slightly, talking against the pale curvature of her throat.

"Thanks..." he whispered. His breath hot and minty against her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:40 am

"So", Celestine called from across the lounge, "You're a massochist, it makes sense now". He eyed the couple realizing that they hadn't seen him the entire time. "Not that I think any less of you for it", he called.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:44 am

Chase started from Skylar's arms at the new voice, he straightened up quickly, his eyes wide as he surveyed the boy from earlier. A smirk fell to his lips automatically.

"Not that you thought much of me anyway." He said, already regaining his composure, he glanced at his arm, noticing that the cuts were already beginning to fade, leaving behind only the palest traces of scars.

He sauntered toward Celestine, a greeting smile on his face.

"When did you come in, anyway, creep?" He asked, cuffing the older boy gently.

Last edited by Chase on Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkylarMonroe
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:45 am

Skylar caught him almost losing her own balance. Unsure of what to do with his body aginst hers, her heart beat sped up. "Anytime" she said back helpping him stand up on his own.

"Your lip is bleeding" she pointed out noticing another in the room with them.

Turning to him she smiled "hi have we seen each other before?" She asked.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:49 am

He took another puff of his pipe and was careful to blow the smoke away from the boy infront of him. "I've been here for about 10 minutes, enough to see what was conspiring here", Celestine remarked. Celestine looked over at the girl in the lounge chair, "Yes we have, I was in the pastry shop with Rimani today".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:53 am

Chase gently touched his bloody lip, examining his fingertips, and then licking the blood off them hungrily. He returned his gaze to Celestine, inserting a stick of gum to his mouth.

"You could've joined in." He said, still riding the waves of insanity from before, not trying to make sense, he took the pipe from the other boy's mouth, examining it, and then scowling.

"This stuff's bad for you." He commented lightly, looking up at the older boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkylarMonroe
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:58 am

Skylar walked over to him and took a small sniff. "Yes, you are... it seems I have forgoten" she said and frowned slightly. Her eyes went back to their normal lifelessness.

"The pipe gives you away" she said simply.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 12:59 am

Chase looked down at Skylar, before leaning forward and sniffing Celestine himself. It was a sweetly disgusting scent that made him gag.

"Ugh...she's right. I don't think I could lose you if I wanted to." He said. "Still, it's bad for you." He said, firmly putting out the pipe.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:03 am

Celestine noticed the younger boy lick the blood of off his finger but said nothing of it. "Join in, eh? No thanks, pain's not my thing." Celestine said. Just as he was about to puff from his pipe Chase snatched it from him. "I know it's bad for me, but I use it to think mate", Celestine remarked in his liverpuddlian accent. He made no remarks of them remarking the smell of tobacco and simply ruffled Chase's hair to make it match his own messy bedhead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkylarMonroe
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:06 am

Skylar smiled "I like his smell, its sweet...not very manly though" she said and glanced at Chase. ""You chew gum, which is bad for you too" she added patting the gum in his pocket.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:09 am

Celestine smiled, the thought of this young girl defending him made him feel liked. He removed his glasses and rubbed the dark circles under his eyes and replaced his glasses. He glanced at Chase's pocket and stated "Gum isn't as bad as nicotine though".
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:10 am

"Well look here, 'mate'" Chase said, feeling his American attitude well up within him. "Find a new way to think."

He laughed gently as his permanently messy hair was mussed up more by the older male. He looked up at him, and was momentarily reminded of something in third grade. Someone....a flicker of recognition flashed through his eyes but was then gone.

He turned his gaze to Skylar, removing her hand from his precious pack of gum. Squeezing it gently, before placing it back at her side.

"I've never liked the scent of tobacco," he said, wincing slightly at the memories of his grandfather's house. "And at least I'm not going to eventually die of cancer like SOMEONE we could mention here." His gaze flicked purposefully toward Celestine's and then returned to Skylar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:15 am

Celestine smiled, "I'm flattered that you care", he said to the younger gentleman. He noticed something different about the boy's eyes, but only for a second, then it was gone. "Are you alright?", asked Celestine, concerned that something may be upsetting his new friend.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SkylarMonroe
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:18 am

Skylar nodded in agreement "of course you won't die of lung cancer, but you could still die from other cancers in your lifetime" she said meekly. Confused by his actions of squeezing her hand, wasn't upset.

Letting it slide she smiled at him "why are you here Celestine?" She asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:22 am

Chase shook his head in an attempt to clear it, he handed Celestine his pipe back. "Nothing of great importance, really, you seem familiar, and actually, I felt as though I recognized you. I don't remember now. It was only a vague childhood memory, probably of someone who has a similar body build to you." He laughed it off, but the laugh was slightly hysterical.

"Lung cancer is something he should worry about, though, Skye," he said, looking down at the smaller girl for whom he was trying not to fall. "After all, tobacco causes tar build-up in the lungs, thus resulting in lung cancer. I heard it's hard to cure." He said, smiling first at her and then at the boy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:26 am

"I was bored so I decided to take a walk around the Academy", Celestine answered. He then thought about why he was really hear, why he was sent to Meloncholy in the first place. He looked deep in thought and stared at his boots. He stuffed his pipe in his pocket and looked at Chase. He felt an odd connection to this young man, he reminded Celestine of himself. "Well, I doubt we've met before since I'm from Liverpool and you're from America", Celestine giggled. "My mother died of lung cancer when I was 15, that's why I'm here", he stated, thinking back to when his mother lived. He couldn't really remember her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:30 am

"Like I said," Chase murmured. "Similar body build."

Again, he felt a connection to Celestine, a small inkling of bonding between them, he looked up into the eyes of the male and chuckled.

"Did you say she died when you were fifteen? My mother died when I was fifteen, too." Suddenly, the good humor was gone, he stared out into space, fixated on a memory no one else could see.

"She killed herself..." He added almost inaudibly, his hands quivered slightly, and he pulled his cell phone from his pocket, fiddling with it absently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Chase
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   Mon Dec 20, 2010 1:31 am

((Damn, I gotta go to bed, I'll be on tomorrow. Night.))
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Lounge   

Back to top Go down

The Lounge

View previous topic View next topic Back to top