Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Shimeji, Miles

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Miles
New
Miles

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

Shimeji, Miles Empty
PostSubject: Shimeji, Miles   Shimeji, Miles I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 4:13 pm

"YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the Shimeji's!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker! He has all kinds of things going wrong! There's OCD and Mysophobia! Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application!

Shimeji, Miles Animeboy-1

Name: Miles Shimeji

Day of Birth: March 5th

Height: 5'6.1

Weight: 115 lbs

Description: Based on his looks alone, any normal person would assume that Miles is a regular seventeen year old. However that's far from the case. Miles has large grey eyes, that serve more as a weakness since they reflect his mood so easily. It's not just his eyes,though, his face is pretty much an open book that says "Read Me." Miles hates how easily other people can read him and how he can't. Besides that, he also has blue hair and he tends to wear clothing that corresponds with his hair colour. Most of the time he will wear a suit to show that he means serious business.

Personality: According to the "professionals" Miles is a obsessional, which means he has a bad habit of thinking nasty thoughts of some other person. On most occasions Miles will try to counteract these thoughts or images with counting. However, these thoughts have completely taken over his life, for even counting rarely works. He even will argue that "Hell is all up in your head.." To make matters worse he has a ridiculous fear of germs. If one were to count how many times Miles washes his hand or takes a shower(because he believes that since you're taking a bath you're really sitting in your own filth) that the person would start to lose track. Even with the disorder and phobia, Miles tries to remain jubilant. He is a good sport, but at times he can be negative when he had lost all hope. Miles is also really gullible, but he will laugh it off if you do trick him. It's hard to get him angry, but if you do manage to he will burst into tears because he's also oversensitive. The best way to sum up this kid is that he's complicated.

Past: The Shimeji's ran a large successful business that sold toys and games. Their stores spanned all the way to the Americas and back. It's utterly impossible, unless you live as a hermit, to not have heard about Shimeji Toy Co. It's one of the world's largest toy makers, and the company has always been past down from generation to generation. That is why Miles was sent here. His family has a bit of a darkside in the old days, but they never forget who owes them what. After Mile's father hired a thug to talk to an old "friend" his family finally got the information of a high school/asylum out of him. Thus, Miles was sent to Melancholic Academy in the hopes that they could cure him before it was time for Miles to inherit the company. That or they would have to give it to his delinquent of a brother, Mac. The Shimeji's are too prideful to even consider selling the company. It was quite a hefty sum of money, but Miles' kind parents believe that it will be all worth it.

Dislikes: germs, forgetting something important, and overly bright colours

DISEASES: Miles has Obsessive Compulsive Disorder and Mysophobia.

"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward A...You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...
Created by Kirai
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Shimeji, Miles Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shimeji, Miles   Shimeji, Miles I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 19, 2011 5:04 pm

Approved!
Interesting past.
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net

Shimeji, Miles

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com