Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Discuss some anime/manga!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits
Money: 5
Tickets: 0

Discuss some anime/manga! Empty
PostSubject: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 14, 2010 1:25 am

Hey did you see that new episode of Bleach yet?
No! I didn't, but don't SAY anything!!!

Thanks for lending me your Naruto Manga, it was good just like you promised!
No problem, but isn't Tobi just D-LISH!?
Umm..

Whatever it is you have to say about anime or manga this is the place to be! So chat away, Chatty-Katties! (I think I spelled Kathy wrong...)
Back to top Go down
https://melancholyac.rpg-board.net
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:04 pm

When I'm reading manga everyone always looks at it and goes "Eww, is that a comic book? Ewwww!" does that happen to anyone here? If it does then I won't feel like such a loner :3
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:07 pm

What?! What is wrong with comics?? Comics are awesome(Go Deadpool!), I don't know what you're talking about lady.. Getting back on topic, nope that's never happened to me. ^^
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits
Money: 15

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:10 pm

It happens to me all the time.
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:12 pm

Woot, i'm not alone!
Back to top Go down
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:16 pm

HA! Celestine! I now have permission from Rinami to throw impractical threats at you! laughing hard So, just wait....but you shouldn't take them too seriously. :3
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:21 pm

I would never! Haha, why would you do such a thing Lovestruck
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:23 pm

Heheh me is sowwey. Just thought it would be kinda funny ^^
Back to top Go down
Celestine
Cool

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:25 pm

It's okay, it'll be funnies!
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 21, 2010 1:29 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 2:36 pm

Has anyone heard of WallFlower ^^?
I really like that anime a lot ^^ its so weird but funny ^^ lol but the guys eyes are like so girly >< frustrates me!!!!

Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 31, 2011 11:51 pm

Just watched 10 episodes straight of Code Geass 0.0
heheh crazy Mao is crazy
Back to top Go down
Olive
New
Olive

Credits
Tickets: 10

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 01, 2011 10:48 pm

OHMYGAWD. I LOVE WALLFLOWER. :DD But I do agree that everyone looks very girly~ Lawlz.

I'm sad that xxxHolic is ending soon... My roommate, who's actually caught up with it, says they're ending it really suddenly with a lot of plot that they haven't wrapped up yet... Don't know why. Loss of interest? Budget cut? Who knows... CLAMP, you better not disappoint! I really should catch up and read the rest of it soon.

Recommendations:

7 Seeds: POST-APOCALYPTIC GOODNESS. A really intriguing premise with good (although slowly-developed) characters. If you can get past the strange art style, it's a great read. :D ALSO, still ongoing.
http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/7_Seeds.html

From Far Away: Fairytale-esque shoujo adventure. :) Cute art, endearing characters, fun fantasy story with princesses and monsters and magic. An old favorite of mine. And I do mean older. Started in 1991, ended in 2003. So darn cute. <3
http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/From_Far_Away_Complete.html

Girl Got Game: A cute, humorous genderbender. :) Nothing too original, but cute nonetheless.
http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Girl_Got_Game_Complete.html

Pita Ten: Cute on steroids with some angels and demons, and then more cute. Koge Donbo!!
http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Pita_Ten_Complete.html

Kaichou wa Maid-sama: Witty shoujo. I love the art style, and the storyline is pretty well executed. Very fluffy and cute. And ongoing!
http://unixmanga.com/onlinereading/Kaichou_wa_Maid_sama.html
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 12:44 am

^^ lol Code Geass!! :) (never watched it but heard its very interesting)
haha ^_^ and whoa thats pretty cool and and yes! Wall flower is amazing :) too girly though xD
lol and i wanna watch kaichou wa Maid-sama now :3
Back to top Go down
Alice
New
Alice

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 6:43 am

Ya but Yuki your not going to watch ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL you watch Soul Eater cause you promised me after exams YOU WOULD WATCH IT! And if you don't I'll keep bothering you at school about it!!!!!

laughing hard Aw Shucks!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Quizilla.com
Kirai
Warden
Kirai

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 8:11 pm

Code Geass? There's a poster of that anime in my closet. I just finished watching Samurai Champloo. Hilaaaaaarious, but really short. Short animes make me sad, because I always end up missing the characters. Sigh.. XD
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 02, 2011 9:53 pm

Hey, what is Wallflower about?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 06, 2011 9:42 pm

OMG I'm watching NANA!!! I'm LOVING IT!!! ^_^ u should totally watch NANA :O!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:40 pm

Isn't Nana that one anime with those two girls? Sorry that's all I know about it. Haha
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:48 pm

oh ahha well yah ^_^ I only watched 11 episodes though :o
but so far I really am starting to like this anime ^_^ but i near reading the manga is better :o

haha so anyways what kind of anime do u watch? or type of genre :o?
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Oh! Hehe what is it even about? I'm sorry, I'm sort of out of the anime loop, the only thing I've been watching is Hetalia. :3
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:00 pm

Oh I heard of Hetalia :O but i never watched it ever >.<! maybe i should :O
and well it's basically about two girls who are the same age, with the same name and like they both came to tokyo on the same day and the very first time they met eachother was in a train to go to tokyo ( which i just brought up ) haha ^_^ I guess it's like fate maybe :o but i don't wanna spoil it because I want people to watch it not get spoiled of it :3
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Wow, they sure have a lot of similarities. XD That doesn't seem like something that could happen to me. Then, previously, I read Durarara. Yep. How about you?
Back to top Go down
Yuki
Cool
Yuki

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:15 pm

HAHA well Nana and Nana (the two girls i told u about) their personalities are different especially their looks lol and oh I read this shojo manga called, "The HighSchool Debut" or in japanese it's called, "Kokou Debut" or something like that x3!!!
whats Durarara about :O? bug eyed
Back to top Go down
Miles
New
Miles

Credits

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 10:27 pm

It's a funny manga about these gangs in Tokyo. I also watched the anime for it, haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Discuss some anime/manga!   Discuss some anime/manga! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Discuss some anime/manga!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Out of Character :: OOC-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com