Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Sunny's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sunny
New
Sunny

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

Sunny's Application Empty
PostSubject: Sunny's Application   Sunny's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:04 pm

"YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the Japanese Government!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker! She has all kinds of things going wrong! There's Bi-Polar, Depression, Anorexia, Anxiety, and other stuff like that!! Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application!

Name: Sunny Windbell

Day of Birth: April 11th

Height: 3'1

Weight: 37 lbs

Description: Sunny wears a cute little sun dress she has chestnut brownhair and light blue eyes, and rosey cheeks, and little brown sandles

Personality: Sunny is a shy girl but tough at heart she usually is quiet unless she comfertable around you, she has a good heart and is a very caring girl she's had a hard life! she always seem to find light even in the darkest places

Past: As soon as Sunny was born her parents disappeared leaving her at an orphanage, the head of the orphanage realized that she had many disorders and she could not, get along with normal children her age! she was sent to MA Sunny worries what lies ahead for her

Likes: Making friends, Stuffed animals, Candy, Pastries, Flowers, Spring

Dislikes: Monsters, Summer, Dogs, Snakes, Spiders

DISEASES: Bi-Polar, Depression, Anorexia, Anxiety

"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward C You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...

Last edited by Sunny on Thu Jan 27, 2011 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
McKenzie
Warden
McKenzie

Credits
Money: 15
Tickets: 0

Sunny's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sunny's Application   Sunny's Application I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 27, 2011 5:07 pm

APPROVED

Haha we have a three year old here, maybe you could be his friend :)
Back to top Go down

Sunny's Application

View previous topic View next topic Back to top