Melancholic Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Melancholic Academy

An insane asylum for the intelligently gifted.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Beagan, Rhiannon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20
Tickets: 0

Beagan, Rhiannon Empty
PostSubject: Beagan, Rhiannon   Beagan, Rhiannon I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 21, 2011 12:48 pm

"YO DOC!!! Something's interrupting my game of solitaire! How dare they-wait! It's from the Beagan's!! Oh my gosh! They're sending over a new kid! Man this one's a real stinker! She has all kinds of things going wrong! There's depression, schizophrenia, and separation anxiety disorder! Man, Doc, I'm scared, but instead of telling you I'll just send ya the poor kid's student application!

Beagan, Rhiannon Addrwarnov2006awardies%20(5)

Name: Rhiannon Beagan (Rhian for short)

Day of Birth: July 4th

Height: 5'6"

Weight: 95 lbs

Description: short shaggy red hair that just brushes her shoulders, stormy grey eyes; she either wears her old high school uniform or a dark blue shirt that is overly big on her and the sleeves hang just past her fingertips and blue jeans with a hole in the left knee.

Personality: She is a shy girl, but once she becomes your friend she doesn't want to be apart for fear that you might leave her for good. She's normally depressed and reading dark novels, but on good days she's a very happy-go-lucky individual. She is someone you can trust unless you get on her bad side, then she will find out every fear you have and make sure they come for you.

Past: Rhiannon was a happy little girl until the age of 10 when things changed dramatically. Her one and only older brother; that she was very close to, passed away in a car accident. After the funeral she had drawn into herself and was afraid to be away from her parents. She would break things, steal, cause a lot of trouble for others, and saying she didn't do it even if someone caught her doing it. She wouldn't remember the incident at all. So her parents thought it would be a good idea to sign her up at Meloncholic Academy.

Dislikes: being alone, her hands getting dirty, snakes

DISEASES: depression, schizophrenia, and separation anxiety disorder

"Well Doc, didja get it?!..Good, but what should we do with it? WHAT! So we're really putting the kid into Ward A...You know best Doc. I didn't even graduate from Nursing School! I'm just a lazy bum-what was that? Oh ok, I'll hang up the phone now, Doc...
Created by Kirai
Back to top Go down
Rinami
Warden
Rinami

Credits
Money: 5

Beagan, Rhiannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beagan, Rhiannon   Beagan, Rhiannon I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 25, 2011 10:11 pm

APPROVED

Welcome to MA!
Back to top Go down
Rhiannon
New

Credits
Money: 20

Beagan, Rhiannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beagan, Rhiannon   Beagan, Rhiannon I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 26, 2011 12:09 pm

YAY!! Thank you! Aw Shucks!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Beagan, Rhiannon Empty
PostSubject: Re: Beagan, Rhiannon   Beagan, Rhiannon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Beagan, Rhiannon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Melancholic Academy :: Introductions :: Student Registration :: Accepted Applications-
Jump to:  
Free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com